Free Safe New Method CATS: Crash Arena Turbo Stars

??????

https://firstgamehack.com/game-1208561922.html

⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑

Genre Action / 2.18 / Robot Fighting Battle Game / Publish Date 2017-04-19 / ZeptoLab UK Limited / Review I have been playing the game for more than a year. I am the leader of a gang and have seen a few things I would like to see in the gang. A rank for gang members Offers, members, and recruits. The new recruits that come in and don’t know how to play in a game yet burn up scouts and replaces. I don’t feel that recruits should be able to use scouts and or replaces. Recruits should not be able to use any of the tools to the city of kings only the tolls that is used on them self till the leader feels they have proven them selves a worthy member. Members should have more access to the tools in the city of kings. Officers should have control to demote players or kick players for breaking the rules. There should be a place to go that the leader can post the rules of the gang so the recruits can see them. As it is now we have to retype the rules every time some one joins the gang. I would like to see a instant message system so you can talk to some member with out talking to all members. Also there needs to be a way so that we can see what members are online, like in the championship this would make things easier to know how to plan attacks. And the last thing the chat log roll is too short. Right now you can leave a msg for people to see, if people start chatting that message will get lost. Than you for your time, battle on dudes / average ratings 4,8 of 5 stars.

Download CATS: Crash Arena Turbo Stars For PC,Windows Full. Customer reviews: CATS: Crash Arena Turbo Stars. ZeptoLab. Download CATS: Crash Arena Turbo Stars and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. ‎Build your own battle bot and unleash its power in this stylish PvP game! From the creators of the hit games Cut the Rope and King of Thieves, comes the most ingenious and stylish battle bot constructor. CATS: Crash Arena Turbo Stars. Download CATS Crash Arena Turbo Stars for PC. Key features: Be a master engineer: design, craft, upgrade, and improve the ultimate battle robot! Take the role of a mean street cat and fight against other players in fast and hilarious PvP action. Trenkasinco.parsiblog.com/Posts/3/Glitch+Magic+Fingers+Lite+Hack++Cheat+Engine+2018

CATS: Crash Arena Turbo Stars - Apps on Google Play. CATS: Crash Arena Turbo Stars Guide [Tips and Tricks.

C.A.T.S.: Crash Arena Turbo Stars - a mobile game by.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

تنورگازی رشت ,فر شیرینی پزی خانگی , فر قنادی , قیمت انواع فر شیرینی پزی خانگی Golden Farm دل نوشته های من تا رسیدن به موفقیت moblkade24 تحصيل در آلمان همه چی موجوده anonymous فیلم های سینمایی روز دنیا جاده ی زندگی بهروز آهنگ فارسي